Sunday, May 8, 2011

Assimilation of Nature

Our emotion is just like the sine curve, a friend of mine told me. it goes up and drops. a whole cycle that repeats again and again. for me, sometimes, when i’m on the top of the curve, life seems so fun but when it’s down below, all seem tight but strangely enough, i connect well with myself at these times more than otherwise. a connection that brings me to think and reflect on me myself and my surroundings, on the actions that i did or am doing and the things that happened to me. strangely enough, during these times, when i pray, i feel closer to Allah more than ever. strangely enough i’m enjoying the gloominess that engulfs me.

Today is a beautiful day, there are flower petals falling from the trees, showering the passers by walking near or under them blown by the winds that breathe the cool lovely air; bringing me to feel as if i’m being blessed by my Lord.

these two conditions above, the gloom and the fantastic ambience, resonate within me for the beauty that Allah has laid for me is well appreciated with the receptiveness that i am in. i praise Allah for His thoughtfulness and for the hikmah that He owns.

indeed here Allah proves that He knows what many of us know not. when Allah created human beings, He told the angels who were skeptical with the idea that he knows while they don’t. He further emphasised this character of His by asking them to tell Him the names of the objects that He had laid out which they could not but our father Adam could, saying :”Haven’t I told all of you that I indeed know the hidden parts of the heavens and the earth and that I know what u reveal and what u hide?”

Allah doesn’t create things to waste. every single thing that He creates holds a value within itself; it is only that our limited minds that are strangling our abilities to apprehend the lessons that He has installed into each of His creations. who can appreciate that sadness can bring one person to reciprocate well with the nature surrounding him.

No comments:

Post a Comment