Tuesday, April 8, 2014

I thank Allah

photo credit to : hazirah hamzah



I thank Allah,

For letting some people into my life that they have taught me some valuable lessons,
It's so true that every person we meet is either a blessing or a lesson.
I could count with my fingers the number of persons who are really a blessing in my life.

Have you heard people saying that life is a journey?
Sometimes life is like the journey you have when walking along a street...
All the human beings in your life are the passers by.
The only one who always walks by your side is He who created us.
We shall never forget that simple fact for He is immortal and we..
the souls that death can touch,eventually will return to Him.

photo credit to : azri azhar

I thank Allah,

For telling me things through people
People taught me that seeking happiness from people is exhausting except from Allah,
People don't intend to understand & listen except Allah,
Love is a give and take relationship except the love of Allah,
Friends are judgmental expect those who befriend you for the sake of Allah,
Words are just words till you act,
Expect disappointments from people but not Allah for each time Allah doesn't grant your prayers,
He is planning for something better & relying upon Allah alone means putting your life in Good Hands.

There are more..
But I'm grateful for some of the truths He has showed me through people for all the bittersweet facts are the ones that make me grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment